Note: You are now leaving The Oregon Community Foundation website.
By selecting the "CONTINUE" link below, you are leaving our website and entering a secure website owned and operated by TIAA KASPICK. TIAA KASPICK provides the trust administration and investment management services for your trust portfolio. TIAA KASPICK has developed a website that contains electronic reports on your trust portfolio, as well as articles and other materials that have previously been provided to you only in paper format.
- We have included this link on our website as a convenience to you.
- Since TIAA KASPICK developed and controls the website containing your account information, only TIAA KASPICK is responsible for its content and security.
- The TIAA KASPICK website meets or exceeds industry standards for transactional data security. All communication to and from TIAA KASPICK’s secure website uses the Secure Socket Layers (SSL) encryption and the HTTPS protocol, both industry standards for secure websites.
- The reports on TIAA KASPICK’s website include our logo along with TIAA KASPICK’s logo, similar to the paper reports that you have previously received.
- We have allowed TIAA KASPICK to use our logo to help you identify that the report contains information about your trust, not as an indication that the TIAA KASPICK website is co-hosted or co-branded.
- The placing of this link on our website, and/or allowing TIAA KASPICK to use our logo on their website, should not be considered an endorsement of TIAA KASPICK or its services (under SEC guidelines).
- We do not have any legal responsibility for any information located on TIAA KASPICK’s website, including any links that TIAA KASPICK may provide on its site.
- If you have questions about this notice, please contact Amy Reaney, fund services officer for supporting organizations and trusts: 503.227.6846 or email@example.com.
CONTINUE to the secure TIAA Kaspick website.
RETURN to the previous page of the OCF website.